SO many products...so little time ! As
we previously mentioned on our About Us page, we have SOOO many
different types of coffee's and tea's.We could spend a lot of time
describing our store and everything you'll find under our roof, but really,
the best way to experience all that we offer, is to stop on by.We're in the
heart of Market Square, and we'd LOVE to see you ! In addition to having the
most comprehensive and mind blowing selection of coffee's and teas anywhere near
these parts, we also have coffee and tea related products and accessories.
Coffee makers...grinders...roasters...filters and MUCH more !
You'll find gourmet candy, gourmet nuts, baked goods, syrups, cigars and other
interesting items. Oh...and you'll also find the most succulent roasted peanuts
you'll ever eat ! Yep...we roast them right here and we sell a TON of them
Our store is very friendly and original.We're certain
you'll have an enjoyable and delicious visit.If you can't make it here, we'll be
more than happy to send our items to YOU. Click any of the categories below, and
if you want to order on line, we'll be happy to ship your order safe and secure
- African & Red Sea
- Ethiopian Harrar "Longberry", Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Kenya AA, Tanzanian Peaberry,Zimbabwee AA, Yemen Mocca
- Central American & Caribbean
- Costa Rican Tarrazu, Guatemalan Antigua, Guatemalan Antigua "Organic", Jamaican High Mountain, Jamaican Blue Mountain, Mexican Altura "Organic", Nicaraguan Maragogype, Panama Boutet Estate
- Dark Roasts
- Olde Vienna, French Roast, Italian Roast
- A fine selection of Swiss Water Processed and European Prep. coffees
- Decaffeinated Flavored
- Over 25 varieties available
- Over 40 varieties available
- Indian & Pacific Ocean
- Celebes Kolossi, Hawaiian Kauai, Hawaiian Kauai Blend, Hawaiian Kona, Indian Monsoon Malabar, Maui Moka, Papau New Guinea "Sigri Estate", Sumatra Mandheling
- Nicholas Blends
- Special House Blend, Mocha Java, Melitta Blend, New Orlean's Blend, Owner's Private Blend, Scandinavian Blend
- South America
- Brazil Santos, Colombian Supremo, Venezuela Maracaibo
- All of our wonderful roasted coffees are available in green(unroasted) form
- 25 varieties of pre-meaured coffee for single pot brewing
- 3 varieties of Gourmet Restaurant Blend sizes
- Assam, Ceylon, Keemun, Darjeeling, Lapsang Souchong, Nilgiri, Yunnan
- Ceylon, China, Japan, Oolong, Flavored green
- Formosa, Tung Ting, Ti Kuan Yin, Jade Pouchong
- Black, Green, Flavored
- White Tea
- Peony White Tips, Pia Mutan, Leopard Snow Buds
- A wide seletion of Black and Green
- Nicholas Blends
- Chinese Restaurant, English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Russian Caravan
- Fruit Melanges
- A special composition of fruit berries, blossoms and herbs to create individual flavors. High in Vitamin C.
- Chamomile Flowers, Hibiscus Petals, Peppermint "Organic", Sassafrass "Organic", Spearmint "Organic", Rosehips, Camomile Lemon Grass, Rose Buds & Petals, Chrysanthemum
- Packaged Loose Leaf Teas
- Twinings, Republic of Tea, Taylor's of Harrogate, Jackson's of Piccadilly, Typhoo
- Ahmad of London
- Darjeeling, Earl Grey, English Afternoon, English Breakfast, Green, Decaf. Evening
- Bencheley Tea
- Variety of regular and decaffeinated tea bags.
- Bigelow Tea
- Variety of regular, decaffeinated, and herbal blend tea bags.
- Big Train Chai
- Chocolate, Green, Raspberry, Spice, Vanilla
- Celestial Seasonings
- Wide selection of America's favorite herbal teas.
- Chai Tea
- Bulk leaf, tea bag, and liquid concentrate from many different sources
- Metropolitan Tea
- Wooden boxed tea bags, special tea gifts, and exotic flavors.
- Oregon Chai
- Original, Java, Cocoa, Kashmire Green
- Pompadour Teas
- Camomile, Linden Flowers, Mixed Fruit & Herbs, Peppermint, Rosehips
- Republic of Tea
- Minister of Tea brings us this extensive selection of green, black, flavored, herbal and decaffeinated tea in loose and tea bag varieties.
- Special Tea
- Imported teas from England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- Stash Tea
- Wide selection of black, herbal, and decaffeinated tea.
- Taylors of Harrogate
- Yorkshire, Decaf. Spiced, Scottish Blend, Irish Breakfast, Vanilla, Lemon & Herb, African Kwazula
- Tazo Tea
- Twelve very unique tea blends including black, green and herbal infusion. Tazo organic chai concentrate is also available.
- Twinings of London
- Black, green, and decaffeinated tea in loose and tea bag form.
- A wide assortment of Yixing teapots from China, Japanese teapots, and fine Porcelain.
- Tea Accessories
- Infusers, strainers, teapots and other tea related products
- A wide assortment of Chemex products
- French presses, teapots, carafes, coffee cups and other products from Bodum.
- A variety of coffee makers from Melitta
- Coffee Grinders
- Braun, Krups, Melitta
- Stovetop Makers
- Bialetti, Morenita, Graziella
- An 8-cup pourover home model
- Coffee Roaster
- Do it yourself home coffee roaster
- Electric Coffee Makers
- Zojirushi, Bodum Santos
- Coffee Filters
- Permanent and disposable coffee filters
- Other Items
- Frothing pitchers,Tampers and other coffee accessories
- Torani Syrups
- Torani syrups
- Special Gifts
- A nice selection of fine gift baskets and boxes for everyone on your list.
- Check back soon for some great deals and special buys.
- Acid One, Blonde, C-notes, Cold Infusion Tea, Earthiness, Kuba Kuba
- Arturo Fuentes
- Hemingway, Don Carlos, Gran Reserva, Curly Head, Cubanitos, Montesino
- Magnum, Cabinet No. 6
- Crystal Corona, Pequeones, Robusto Fino
- Amaretto, Cherry Cream, Honey Nut, Rum, Vanilla
- Hoyo de Monterrey
- Excalibur No. 1, Merlin 1066, Prensado Oscuro
- La Gloria Cubana
- Series R, Piramides
- Hampton Court, Portofino, Crystal, Hyde Park, Ascots
- Partagas No.1, Preferido, Clasico
- Pitas, Grand Cru, Elites, Chateau L, Rothchilds
- Ramon Allones
- Romeo & Julieta
- Churchill, Julietas
|About Nicholas Coffee | Products & Services | Photo Gallery | Specials & Events | Testimonials | Contact Us | Home